Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wild Horses....

This was the first time that Skyler has ever wore cowboy boots..i think he looked pretty good! Tate & Mckenzie Kaylee & Ellie When we were in Utah we had the chance to go horseback riding with our friends Marc & Casey. His parents have a ranch out in Spanish Fork. We had so much fun we can't stop talking about it. We aren't as outdoorsie as we would like to be, so this was such a fun experience. I can't even remember the last time I rode a horse. I was so nervous so they gave me the slow blind horse that wouldn't take off if his life depended on it. Skyler on the other hand was on the nervous horse. He had a little scare, but it turned out to be alright. I must say it was very relaxing and peaceful to be out in the country on a horse. The morning after I did feel like I had given birth again...that was my only complaint! The girls had a blast and they love the outdoors!

1 comment:

The Zeediks said...

Ange, this looks so fun. It was so fun seeing you and the kids while you were in Utah. Thanks for hanging out.

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!