10 years ago: I was a soph. in highschool. Probably just getting back from cheer nationals at Disneyland. I wasn't dating yet, but I was very invloved in school activities.
5 things on my to-do-list today:
well being that it is almost tomorrow...which is Easter
1:put the girls easter baskets together before morning.. and make sure I leave some crumbs from the easter bunny. (Mckenzie wrote the easter bunny a cute letter and left him out some cookies)
2:wake up! get me and girls ready in Easter attire: always so fun, except for the part that I have to fix Mckenzie's hair and most of the time it ends in a wrestling match.
3:church, sing in ward choir
4: Make a salad for our easter dinner
5: Go to Easter dinner at Skylers uncle Craig's house. Meet with lots of the Cleveland Clan and have great food, good company, and an easter egg hunt
Most Important..remembering the savior and the atonement. What a sacrifice he made for you and for me to be able to return with our father in heaven someday!
Snacks I enjoy
1.Fiber One Bars
2. Slim Fast Shakes
3. Cheese Quesos
4. Chips and Salsa
5. anything really..i love to eat!
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1.buy our dream home
2. put away for children and grandchildren
3. $$to go toward out project in Romania for kids on the street and orphans
4. give $$ to the church for missionaries..
5. Go on a big fat vacation around the world
Places I have lived
1.Orem, Utah born and raised
2.Brasov, Romania for a summer
3. Chicago, Illinois for a summer
4. Freno, California for life...i guess that is the plan for now
Jobs that I have had...
1. Retail Buckle & Nordstroms
2. Working in a childrens hospital and orphanage in Romania( it was all volunteer, but it was the hardest job yet)
3. Hospital jobs(Peds, Med/Surg, Mother-Baby, NICU)
4. I am currently working for a Regional Hand Sugery Center as a "Scrub" in the OR!
3 of my worst habits:
1.always worrying about what people think...(did I say something wrong, am i a horrible mother because my chilren are sometimes out of control, etc...)
2. I haven't exercised regularly and forcefully as I would like for a really long time..i keep putting it off! But I must say i work it off by running up and down my stairs like 50 times a day and chasing after my kids all day long.
3. I like to buy thing s online and on sale! which is good, but sometimes I buy too much!
5 thing people don't know about me
1. i have to use a coupon for almost anything i buy.
2. i work in the Operating Room helping the Dr.'s put peoples fingers and hands back together. Sometimes it can get gruesome, but I have learned to absolutely love it.
3. i am going to start playing tennis this spring/summer. Beginners of course.
4. i always am worrying about other people and hoping that they are doing ok. I always feel a need to call and check up on people. i guess it is just the mother in me.
5. Last but not least, I am madly in love with my hubby and I think he is the most amazing man on the face of this earth, and the best father to our two special nuggets!
I tag: Erin Jackson, Jamie Lawrence, and Emily Cleveland