Monday, September 22, 2008

Lindsay's Wedding...

One of the main reasons why we came out to Utah was so that I could go to my friends wedding. Her name is Lindsay and if you don't know her she is a hard person to describe because she has so many great qualities about her. We first met in high school we had mutual friends and we just connected. We were roommates @ SUU for a semester and then I decided to ditch college life and get married. I feel so old thinking that I have been married for 6 years. Anyways, it was such a pleasure to see her on her wedding day. Her dinner was beautiful and the words that were said from her family and friends were priceless. It was the perfect night for the perfect bride & groom. Seeing them reminded Skyler and I of when we were first married. I love ya Linds, thanks for always being such a great friend. Have fun on that Honeymoon....               This is one of her bridals..i took it from her blog (hope you don't mind, it's too precious)

2 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

you two look beautiful! such a great picture! definitly one to go down in the books!!!

Kate Brotherson said...

oops, that last comment was made by me. I am on Britt's computer so I was logged in under her. Sorry for the confusion...Kate

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!