Thursday, August 28, 2008

the story of the week...

So picture this..we all wake up in the morning to the sound of the ocean and the morning breeze coming through the windows. The men are usually gone before we get up because what Cleveland male does not enjoy either basketball or tennis. They tend to disappear for hours at a time in the early morning. The girls are busy trying to get the kids breakfast and waiting for the men to come home so we can go on a morning run/walk before the sun gets to hot that it's not enjoyable to exercise along the beach. So this particular morning I was trying to get something done and I wasn't paying attention to the girls, which I must admit happens more than it should, but moms are just busy what can I say. So all of a sudden I hear in the kitchen the sound of hundred little coco crispies falling to the floor and this is the picture I got right when I came in the kitchen. All I could do was laugh about and move on and vacuum. Just one of those mommy moments that happens everyday...but I love them not matter how dirty it may get!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Your pictures are just beautiful! I love Newport Beach - We are trying to get the Madsen's to start doing the same thing that the Cleveland's do...I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!