Saturday, August 09, 2008

4th Of July (Re-Cap)

The 4th of July makes Mae Mae want a hot dog "real bad"... as we were driving off from Kip and Steves house we looked back at Kaylee and she had got a hold of the hot dog buns and had like 6 scattered all around her with a few bites out of each..it was hilarious! For the 4th we spent it in Fresno. Emily and I ran the Freedom Run in the morning. We went swimming at Copper River during the day and then we spent the evening at Skylers parents house with some of the FSU Basketball players and coaches and family. It was a fun filled day! Great Grandma Betty was talking to Kaylee and she was so into whatever Grandma was saying to her, it was like she knew every single word that came out of her mouth. It was so sweet. Emily and I with the two little babies... we are enjoying them living in Fresno so much! This is the cake I have make every year for the 4th since we have lived in Fresno. We make it and serve it with homemade Raspberry Ice Cream...it is sooo yummy!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Angie I ment to contribute to your run, but I went away and forgot. Let me know if I still can.

Kate Brotherson said...

Yummy dessert!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are such a great person Angie. I am grateful to know you.

Rebecca said...

I love raspberry icecream! My parents had raspberry and blackberry vines in their backyard (Portland, Oregon). We'd eat them like candy.

You have a BEAUTIFUL family.

Let's run this week. I need to run my 6-8 and I've been L-A-Z-Y.

Okey's said...

The back ground in the pictures is beautiful! (as well as the people in the pictures:) I can't wait to see some pictures from the beach. I am sure you guys had an a amazing time...how could you not! It was fun to see you guys while we were in Fresno. love and miss you already! Jana

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!