Thursday, August 21, 2008

DiSnEy LaNd...

We were also able to go to DisneyLand with my parents before we went to Newport. We had so much fun with my parents. It was so nice to have them there. We took Mckenzie bright and early and my parents stayed back at the Hilton with the baby until after her morning nap. They met up with us then and we enjoyed the rest of the day together. I have come to accept the fact that DisneyLand is the "happiest place on earth" Here is a quote from Casey Cleveland about what he thinks of Disney Land..we agree.... Hotel 3 nights... $250 Disneyland 2 day hopper... $350 Gas... $125 Food in Park.... $100 Food out of Park... $25 Hollywood stars map...$7 USA Today...$ .50 Riding the Matahorn back to back with no hands.... PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! I love Disneyland! I also love the pic you have on the side of the four of you n the beach - those kid of photos are my favorite!

Lance and Becky said...

What a blast, I love the pictures! You look fabulous, and your girls are soooo cute! Love the princess pictures...I can't wait for all that :)

Banks Family said...

Gotta love Disneyland. Its a sacrifice we all make for the children.

Amber Lynn said...

I love the pictures!!! Your girls look so stinkin cute!!! How fun! we are going for christmas! I can hardly wait! You look amazing as always! What great memories

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!