Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mckenzie's 1st Hair Cut...

So I finally convinced myself that Mckenzie needed a real trim. She 3 1/2 and we have never cut her hair. It has been hard lately getting her to let me even brush her hair. And then to put it in a pony or half up, or in a clip (forget about it). It's so frustrating sometimes. I just want people to know that I try doing her hair and two seconds later she has pulled it out and it is down and straggly ( is that even a word). Oh well, hopefully this is just a phase.  Before.... Grandma Kip the hair stylist cutting away... After... a much better look (especially for summer, cause it gets so dang hot here).
This is the little red envelope that she is holding with her hair in it, she was so proud. Thanks Grandma Kip for the new do!

6 comments:

Kari Ann said...

You girls are adorable and you are such a cute mom. I don't know if I will ever be ready for a girl only for the fact of having to do their hair. For some reason that is very intimidating.

Banks Family said...

Your girls are so cute. You are a great mom, so patient and loving. I dont think I have ever seen you short with them. Wish I could say the same!

Okey's said...

I can't believe that she never had her hair cut. How fun to have her gma to the first cut. Your girls are so cute!

Jackson Family said...

SO, call me tomorrow! We need to go out!!!

Jennica said...

I know it was a blast. I love that we've kept in touch I think it's so important. We will for sure do it again:) Hey do you think you can email me the picture you took of all of us after breakfast?

Jen Grimshaw said...

Angie, hi!! This is Jen Benson. I found your blog off of Kathryns' ()I love that about blogs!) I can't beleive that we are moms!! your family is darling, and it looks like you are doing good in Fresno! Take care.

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!