Sunday, April 13, 2008

I gave myself a Time Out this weekend...

So this weekend in Fresno they had the Time Out for Women. I wasn't planning on going but at the very last minute my friend called me and had an extra ticket. I went Fri. night and all day Sat. with my mother-in-law Kip. We had such a great time. The speakers were amazing and it was just what I needed to hear. I will post a more update summary tomorrow, for my mom to read and for anyone else who wants to know what the topics were. If not just skip over them. I have to read through my notes. The musical talent was great and the speakers were wonderful. I feel totally happy and refreshed..a sneak preview into Womens Conference in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to go. -I will post more later-TaTa

7 comments:

Nicole said...

SO glad you got to go! Wasn't it wonderful? I loved every minute of it, too.

bstoutfamily said...

So we will be leaving here on Monday, prob. getting to Fresno late that night so we will have to hang out!! :)

Lindsay said...

when are you coming home again?

Kate Brotherson said...

ange, that sounds so fun. i need a time out!

Banks Family said...

Always got to put yourself in time out. Way to go, and get some time to refresh. We all need to do it more!

Lisanne Lee said...

Angie,

you are such a professional blogger! It was so fun to see you and your girls this past weekend. They are both so cute. Too bad we weren't there longer. Our girls were just connecting.:) I always love chatting with you. Enjoy my home and I'll enjoy yours.

Lisanne

Holly said...

Hi Angie! I am updating my blog list with people I have gotten back in touch with and wanted to let you know that I am adding you to stay in touch (as long as you don't find that totally creepy :))!

I'd love to see a picture of Mckenzie in the leopard pant/sparkly shoe combo that she and my Anna are so fond of! (If you ever find yourself in possesion of one!)

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!