Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cousins Night Out...

Skylers cousin Jana was in town. So we all thought we would get the cousins together from both sides so we could all see her. It's always nice to have an excuse to go out to dinner.  It was so fun to see her and little Brielle. We need to make these girls dinner a monthly thing! What do you think? We went to Strings Italian Cafe, which is one of my favorites. Love the Pepperoni Calzones and their house salads, and you can't forget the best part the cheesy garlic bread. 

2 comments:

Okey's said...

Thanks for organizing everything for the dinner. It was so fun to be with everyone!!! I went to a Time out for Women last year out here and I loved it! I miss the Cleveland Easter Dinners. Every year we always took/take a cousins picture after the Easter Egg Hunt. Love you guys and can't wait to see you this summer. All of our little ones will probably be walking all over the place!

The Clevelands said...

Agree with the whole monthly dinner thing! I feel lucky to have such great friends and family here!

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!