Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Family In Utah!

We had such a great trip visiting my family in Utah. It was so nice to just get away and hang out everyday. Even if we did nothing it was so nice to just hang out and be home. There Is No Place Like Home!  My parents are so great with the girls. They love them so much and can't wait to see them. Mckenzie even slept in there bed with them for 9 straight nights. Thanks mom and dad for being troopers.  Here is my mom and Mckenzie  making Valentines Day cards.  Mckenzie has been really in to wanting to "make crafts" so she loves to just sit down and make things. It's so cute. She did a really great job at designing her own cards. On the left is my sweet sis. alyssa. She was in London and Paris while we were gone so she didn't get to see us this trip to Utah. We did get to use her room though. Thanks so much Alyssa, and we hope to see you soon.  Robbie came over on Valentines Day to give Mckenzie some candy. It was so fun for the girls to see him. He is such a great uncle. And so is Joey, we have pictures of him to but they are just on his camera so I need him to send me those pictures if he is reading this. Thanks Joe! The only bummer of the trip was over two days when Kaylee came down with the 24 hour flu, and then the next day Mckenzie got it. We just hung low for those to days which was kind of nice having a reason to have now place to go. Skyler is such a great dad he is so caring to his sweet girls!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!