Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mae Mae is 9 Months Old...

It's so hard to believe that times flies so quickly. My little baby is 9 months old now. She has quite the little personality. She goes with the flow most of the time, and is very adaptable to our schedule each day. We just drove back home to Fresno last week from Utah and she just sat in her car seat the whole time and barely made a peep! (Granted, we did have the movie screen in front of her most of the time consisting of  Kenzie's choice The Elf!) But, anyway...We love our little Kaylee so much and we are so happy she is in our family. We took her to the Dr. the other day and she is  in the 95% for height, imagine that.. and in the 40 % for weight, a little chunkier than Kenzie was.  She is finally cutting her first tooth on the bottom, and loves to eat the puff things from gerber. Well Happy 9 Months "Mae Mae" we sure do love you.... "Mae Mae and Papa Steve,  just hanging out and having a sip to drink! This is Banks, (Grant & Tara's boy) we hung out while we were in Utah, it was so fun to see friends. Starting her out early on the blogging world.. she loves to play with Mckenzie's cinderella laptop. She pushes any button and it makes a sound, she also loves to suck on the wand.. 

5 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

Oh my gush Angie, I can't believe you have 2 children. Your daughters are so cute. I also have a 15 month old daughter, her name is Aren. I have a blog if you want to see it just click on my name.

Heidi said...

ANGIE!!! I think i lost your link when my contacts all go erased! I found it again! yay! Your family is so darling. I would love to see you next time you are in utah!

Kate Brotherson said...

your girls are beautiful. who took the picture at the top (header)?

The Clevelands said...

Just sitting here exhausted from our walk today! Wow am I out of shape! Can we make this a daily routing please... Have fun in LA without me, and tell all the girls hello for me. I'm in on the next girls trip for sure!
-Em

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I love these pics...so cute. I love her bow too! Does your little kensie like the laptop? ive been thinking about getting one for Hallie???

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!