Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun With Friends...

I love getting together with all of my friends from Utah. It's been so much fun to get together with all of the kids. When we were living in Chicago I was the only one with a kid. And everyone else was pregnant or had none at the time. Boy, does time fly... Mckenzie is 3 1/2 now and everyone has a least one and some now have two. We went to a place in Spanish Fork that had bouncy things all over. It was really fun! Sanannah, Mckenzie, & KK just clogging up the slide! I thought this was  great picture of Jen and KK. What a great mom to go down the slide with her daughter.

6 comments:

Banks Family said...

Wow, looks like you guys got a lot of stuff fit into your recent trip to Utah. Hair is looking good! It was good to see you. I will see you in a couple of weeks in Fresno!!! Not in the snow!

Jackson Family said...

It was so nice to hang out with you while you were here. Fun times!!!

Emily said...

I don't know if you remember me, but I used to be your neighbor in Cedar City. I saw you listed on Lindsay Dickenson's blog and thought I'd say hi. Your girls are adorable! I hope you don't mind, but I added you as a friend on our blog too. Take care!

The Clevelands said...

I didn't know that you guys got together in Utah... I'm so jealous! I miss friends! It's a good thing I have you out here Ange! Love ya.
Em

Kate Brotherson said...

this is hilarious. so much fun. thanks for coming. so good to see you as always.

Kate Brotherson said...

this was so fun. i love the pic of kk and jen. hilarious! so good to see you as always. thanks for hanging out.

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!