Thursday, July 05, 2007

My 25th Birthday!

I just turned 25 on the 25th of June, and that will never happen again, so Skyler decided to base the whole day on the #25. When I woke up in the morning he and Mckenzie made 25 cupcakes and shaped then into the #25. Then He gave me 25 red roses in a vase. In the flowers were some rolled up 25 dollar bills, and gift cards for $25 to all of my favorite stores, so I can go shopping to all of my favorite stores when we go to Chicago. It was such a fun day. Later that night we had a girls night out @ B.J.'s Resteraunt with some of my friends. It was a fun day! Thanks, Skyler & Mckenzie

No comments:

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!