Thursday, July 19, 2007

Chicago...

We started our fun vacation by flying to Las Vegas where my parents met us. They drove our car from Fresno to Utah and took Mckenzie home with them to Utah. We stayed the night in Vegas and shopped the next day. We flew to Chicago and stayed with Casey and Emily. Funny, they live in the apt. right next to the one that we lived in 2 years ago. It was fun to be back and go to all of our favorite places to eat in Chicago. We went to the Taste of Chicago, which was amazing. The food was great. I am in love with Chicago style pizza, the crust is to die for. It makes Me-&-Ed's pizza taste like poo...j/k Skyler defends Me-&-Ed's with his life. Anyways we just took it easy. Skyler played tennis every morning with Casey and we went to the pool. We did lots of shopping @ the Oakbrook mall...using all of my gift cards I got for my b-day. It went by too fast, there is just something about Chicago that I love. It was a great trip. Then we were off to Utah!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!