Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Our Journey Begins...

Skyler: Happy 5 Year Anniversary... If you notice the time that I am posting these blogs it's ridiculous because I have not yet gone to bed and it is getting to be close to 5:00 a.m. so when you get to work and look this up I will probably be dead asleep until you come home for lunch.. yeah right I have two little munchkins to look after. I just wanted to do a little something special for you to let you know how much the last 5 years have meant to me. It would not be the same if I didn't have you in my life.. So our journey began when a hot boy met a pretty decent looking young girl. He still remembers what she was wearing at the swimming pool. A red and yellow bikinni, I mean tankinni, well kind of it was kind of in between the two of those. Well anyway we saw each other here and there @ friends parties and down in St. George but we never really talked or got to know eachother. To make a long story short for the other people who are reading this..sorry.. Skyler got my address at a New Years party he was throwing at his house right before he left on his mission. Needless to say he wrote me and we wrote casually back and forth and we really got to know eachother through writing. And so by the end of the two years we knew everything about eachother. We just had to find out if we like eachother more than friends and that didn't take long all but 7 days after his mission.. And there you have it we were engaged about 2 months later and married 4 months after our engagement. So there you have it a brief reminder on how it all started. For me it was a Dream Come True and it only contiues to get better with time. I love you so much... Happy Anniversary, as for the rest of you who are reading this I am sorry to bore you with our sappy love story, but everyone has one to share!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!