Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DeMi LeVaTo...

So the reason why we went to the fair on Sat. was because we had VIP seats to see Demi Levato perform. It was filled with little school age girls screaming and yelling (sky was a good sport). For those of you who don't know who Demi is she is like a famous performer on the Disney Channel; equal to the Jonas Bros. She starred in Camp Rock with them. Anyways, Mckenzie loved it, and I thought she was a great perfomer for her age! She actually sang to Mckenzie a few times and held her hand and tossed her hair....she thought that was so cool! Not quite old enough to know what is going on yet! But she sure is cute!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Found your blog-very cute!

bstoutfamily said...

How fun!!! What great pictures!! I bet McKenzie was in heaven!!! Hey, if you go see High School Musical 3 look for my sister Ashlee...I guess you can see her in it. By the way, I am just realizing I never got back to you about the Tinkerbell outfit which I ended up bringing home...but I am sure you figured something out!! Can't wait to see them in their costumes next week!! :)

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, you guys take the best pictures! Your girls are getting so big, it's so crazy! Ang, I love your hair, it's so cute!

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!