Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Erin...

So my Best Friend from High School just left this morning to go back home to Utah she came out to visit for a few days while Skyler was down in Palm Springs for a tennis thing. We had so much fun with her and little baby Cher. Again I am SICK...because i thought there was hope when Erin came that we could get some pictures with her camera, but it just so happens that she forgot to bring her camera! So for the full weekend we were again cameraless! I can't even stand it when had so many KODAK moments! The best was when we had Mckenzie, Kaylee, and Cher in the bath all together and they were all standing up with their little bottoms facing us! It was hilarious..so that just means that Erin will have to come out again soon so we can get some pictures! We had lots of fun just hanging out and going shopping out to eat. Talking about the past and how we have known eachother since 6 grade, but we became good friends in 8th. Today is her 26th Birthday and I just want to let her know how much I love her and I am so glad that I have a friend that I don't have to talk to everyday or see every month, but that when we get together it's like time has never stopped we just pick up from where we left off. I will be forever greatful to have a friend like her. Thanks for coming out to Cali...hope Chris didn't spend too much money in Vegas! One day while Erin was here I called to get a babysitter. They were all going to see the new movie Horton Hears a Who...so they just said we will bring her along with us.. Thanks so much Taylor and Brooke and family for adding an extra child to your trip. Mckenzie just loved it...and it was nice getting some time to shop without her, but now looking back had we brought her with us I wouldn't have spend near as mcuh money as I did, but oh well such is life! This is a picture of the Indian Wells Tennis Tournament in Palm Springs.. Skyler was there this weekend with his uncle Jon. They live for this trip every year. We went last year, but this year it was a guys only trip. They had a blast watching all of the pros. practice and play. The were eating at this Irish Pub and were sitting right next to Nadal..that was pretty cool! Well maybe next year we will barge in and go with him cause it is a really fun time...but i will be fine just hanging out at the pool with the girls in the beautiful weather! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Angie, I have those 2 pics. I took at Chuckie Cheese of the 2 baby girls. I need your e-mail and I will send them.

Banks Family said...

Thats so great you got to spend some time with an old friend. It is always so fun to get together with people who have been in your life for a long time. Oh how things change in your lives, but your friendship never does.

Kari Ann said...

I am glad that you two had fun! And it was perfect timing for both of you having your husbands gone.

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!