Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog toto too...

* I know these are a little late, but I thought I posted these a week ago, and I guess it didn't post. So anyways here is a little recap for my family back in Utah who didn't get to see us dressed up for the night. During the day we had a fun Halloween party @ our friend Sarah's house. We lined up all the little kiddies on the couch and this is what we came up with. It was so funny to try and get all of their attention at once. Later that night we had Kip & Katie over for Tacos, and then we went Trick-Or-Treating in Skyler's cousins neighborhood. Mckenzie had a ton of fun and got lots of candy (which I tried to hide most of it from her) but did you think that would really work! I mean it's Mckenzie, let's be honest here!

No comments:

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!