Sunday, June 08, 2008

1 year in the making....

Dear Sweet Kaylee Mae, 
We can't believe that one year has already come and gone. It's amazing how fast time flies when you are having the time of your life. This past year has been full of joy, more than we could ever imagine as parents. It has been so great watching you grow and develop with all of your first milestones. You have been such an easy baby to raise (thus far-lets keep it that way). Your sister just adores you and it is the best thing each day to watch the two of you play and interact with eachother. You two will be the best of friends for the rest of your lives (so be nice)! We look forward to many more years of fun and excitment as we watch you grow! We also know that your father in heaven loves you with all of his heart and wants the best for you. We love you so much, like you for always, as long as we are living (or not) our baby you will be! 
Love-mommy and daddy
Our little Rice Crispy Face!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the rice crispy face! Happy Birthday Kaylee!!

Laura said...

Apparently Fresno is about 3 hours away from me, but I think Stockton is about halfway between both of us. You're not going to be in Utah over the 4th of July are you?
I made my own background from sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com, but you can find one at leeloublogs.blogspot.com or cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com too. Be careful though, they might erase your page elements. Let me know if you want any help, I've mastered it down!

Kate Brotherson said...

I can't believe she is already one. She is so precious. Looking at this post made me think about McKenzie at this age. I sure do miss us hanging out.

Heather Ballard said...

Thanks for the comment. That's awesome that your running a marathon. I think that would be one of the hardest things to accomplish physically. Someday I would like to do one as well. Your daughters are adorable. The older one looks exactly like you.

Heidi said...

Ang...
Hey cute girl! I haven't looked at your blog for a long time, it was so fun to catch up and what a sweet little note to your daughter! Glad you are well! miss ya.
xoxo Heidi

Chanell said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! Your girls are so cute! It's fun to keep track of what you guys are up to.

Jackson Family said...

I can't believe how the time flies!!! Kaylee is ONE!! Crazy. Miss you guys

Nicole said...

oh, and you look WAY too good in that picture with Kaylee as a newborn. I looked like I had been run over by a TRUCK both times I was in the hospital!

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!