Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Me, Emily, Cascia and Jamie Kaylee and Titan they are only a few weeks apart! Maybe one day they could get married! Ring in the New Year! For New Year's Eve we went to our friends, Logan & Jamie Lawrence. There was about 4 other couples their and all of the kids. I think we counted about 17 at one time. It was so much fun to be with friends to ring in the new year. At 9:00 we let the kids watch the ball drop in New York and did the whole count down thing. They got pots and pans and were definately not shy about ringing in the new year. I think we all need hearing aides now to tell you the truth. We had a great 2007 filled with many experiences that we will never forget. We look forward to a new year and becoming better people as we experiences new things this year.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Well, I'm so glad that you went back to the regular blog, I like them way more! I looked through your entire thing! We need to get together for sure sometime, I'll call you and maybe I can come down for a Saturday or something. Do you work at all?

The Lawrence Family said...

I like the pictures. I did not take any pictures of that night. It was alot of fun. I am so grateful for our friendship. Let's never lose contact. It is sometimes hard when you live in seperate wards to get together. Hope to see you soon.

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!