Thursday, December 13, 2007

Recap: From Thanksgiving..

As I was going through my pictures I realized that I had not blogged any of Thanksgiving. It then became very apparent to me that it is the one day out of the year that causes most stress for women, and the one day out of the year that causes most rest and relaxation for the men. As the women slave away in the kitchen. I know this might not be true for all, but hey you have to admit it's pretty true. Just look at these pictures and you will see what I am talking about. We had a great Thanksgiving we went to Jenny & Jon Parkers (Skyler's aunt and Uncle). She is such a great host and is always making everything look wonderful. I was incharge of bringing two pies. Of course I can always count on my homemade apple pie that my mom taught me to make, thanks mom.. and then I tried a new pumpkin recipe with a gingersnap crust (it didn't turn out quite as I had hoped, so I made a spare pumpkin pie just in case). That I ended up getting to take home and we ate it for the next week. There is nothing like pumpkin pie during the holidays. Relaxing... More Relaxing... Sleeping... Back Rubs... Mckenzie, Camilee, & Kaylee

No comments:

Thanksgiving Day...

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so has my family. We were so blessed to be able to have them come out from Utah to join us (even if it was for 3 short days). We had so much fun just being together and hanging out. Steve made the turkey which was really impressive and the rest of us all pitched in to make the meal a delight. Bette's yams are always one of the favorites of the meal.We also got more aquainted with the WII, especially Sky's g-pa. He was so fun to watch at tennis.. We did miss Kip & Katie who were in Utah and my bro. Robby (who is now devoting his life to delivering christmas packages for Fed Ex..who knows he may just drop something by at your house! I love the holidays and I am so grateful to be able to share it with those I love most!